120 DASAN SEOUL CALL CENTER
BY DASAN CALL FOUNDATION
Seoul’s professional agency specializing in one-stop, customized assistance for citizen-oriented and communicating civil services
- Foreign Language Helpline
- Provides foreigners in Seoul with information on living and general administration and with opportunities to file complaints
- Hours of operation: Monday thru Friday 09:00 – 18:00 (except holidays)
- Contact number: 02) 120 + ARS 9 +
- Helpline topics: general information on living and tourism in Seoul including transportation, waterworks, administration, 3-person interpretation, reservation assistance, etc.
- Information on how to use public transportation or a guide
- Reporting inconvenience in using public transportation
- Reporting lost & found
- Inquiring water rate in Seoul
- Service related to waterworks: move-out settlement, automatic bank draft, etc.
- General administration
- District office services: international marriage registration, changing sojourn status, etc.
- Public health center services: Tuberculosis test certificate for foreigners, vaccination for infants, etc.
- Information on Hangang parks and special tourist zones
- Events sponsored by Seoul
- Interpretation in Korean: general interpretation through tourists, residents, and workers, 3-person interpretation, etc.
- Reservation assistance
- Making reservations at public facilities in Seoul: facility booking, experiential programs, sports facility, doctor’s appointment, etc.
- When having difficulty in making reservations on Korean websites or for tourist attractions